1.“So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you’ll move mountains.”
2. “You’ll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You’ll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life’s a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.”
Today is your day.
You’re off to Great Places!
You’re off and away!”
4. “Things may happen and often do to people as brainy and footsy as you”
5. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…”
6. “You’re off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So… get on your way!”
7. “Oh the places you’ll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored.
There are games to be won. And the magical things you can do with that ball will make you the winning-est winner of all.”
8. “Onward up many a frightening creek, though your arms may get sore and your sneakers may leak. Oh! The places you’ll go!”
9. “Simple it’s not, I’m afraid you will find, for a mind maker-upper to make up his mind”
10 .“I’m sorry to say so
but, sadly, it’s true
can happen to you.”