10 Hilarious Quotes From Homer Simpson That Reveal His Best Parenting Advice
For a generation of people, Homer Simpson was the model of what not to do as a parent. He was neglectful, ignorant, and just kind of a jerk. Nevertheless, there’s no denying that he’s one of the most iconic TV dads in history. From hilarious parenting quotes to the best fatherly advice, here are some pretty great tips on how to raise your kids and be like Homer Simpson (even if you don’t want to).
1. “Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery numbers.”
2. “I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.”
3. “Son, a woman is a lot like a… a refrigerator! They’re about six feet tall, 300 pounds. They make ice, and… um… Oh, wait a minute. Actually, a woman is more like a beer.”
4. “I have three kids and no money. Why I can’t have no kids and three money.”
5. “I need you to find everything about my daughter, so that she’ll feel I’m a good dad.”
6. “I’m trying to be a sensitive father. You unwanted moron.”
7. “Son, when you participate in sporting events – it’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how drunk you get.”
8. “When I look at the smiles on all the children’s faces, I just know they’re about to jab me with something.”
9. “Wow. Nobody gives a better parenting advice than childless drunks.”
10. Homer: Kids, there’s three ways to do things. The right way, the wrong way, and the max power way.“
Bart: “Isn’t that the wrong way?”
Homer: “Yeah, but faster.”
We all know that Homer Simpson is the father of three children. He’s also not exactly known for being a model parent. And yet, he had some pretty funny things to say about parenting.